test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Retrain Tokens

pauzotoh65pauzotoh65 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
About a month ago I purchased a four pack of Captain retrain tokens, during a service sale. I have 12 toons and none of them had more than 1 retrain token on them at time of purchase. I never got around to using any of the tokens and purchased the Elite starter pack a few days ago. This pack is suppose to include five retrain tokens. I received everything else from this and the bundle that comes with it (bank slots,etc.), But when I checked tonight, none of my characters have more than six retrain tokens. Am I missing something? Shouldn't they have at least nine tokens? Even if the tokens I purchased during the sale only showed up on the toon that bought them, then that toon should show nine tokens. It appears to me that I received the tokens from the Elite Starter pack, but the four from the sale have disappeared or where never put on my account,as I did not check at the time. I know I should have checked,but I assumed they were there since the zen was taken away. If the tokens are account wide they should all show up on every character, until one is used by one character. If they are not account wide, then they should all show up on the toon that bought them. I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake in logic, before I submit a support ticket.