test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't purchase the new Elite Starter Pack

iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
edited May 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm a LTS but I have the maximum number of characters allowed on an account and cannot buy the Elite Starter Pack. I am nowhere close to having the max number of shared/bank/inventory/BOff slots and would like to buy the pack.

You mention this in the announcement...
Can current subscribers - Gold or Lifetime - buy this pack on top of their subscription for extra rewards?

Yes! However, this pack will not help you go over the maximum number of slots, so please be careful when purchasing.

This makes it seem that if you're maxed out on any part of what this pack offers, that you can still BUY it, but won't gain everything from it due to being at (or possibly near) the max number allowed.

Is there any way that you could change this lockout and perhaps put a warning of what the player will not gain by purchasing? And if the players is near the cap, allow them to max out what this may put them over the cap on, but obviously not go over.

The 30 inventory slots comes to mind as an example. Since bought individually you buy them in blocks of 12 meaning a player could be 24 away, but unable to use this as it is now. Let them claim it, but instead of the 30 slots that come with the pack, they get 24 and lose those other 6.

As it stands now though, I want to buy the pack, but due to me maxing out my character slots, I can't. Please fix this.

I realized too late I posted this in the wrong sub-forum, could a mod move it to the C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions sub-forum please?
@badmoonrizin
Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
Post edited by iamynaught on

Comments

• yudhistiroyudhistiro Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Same issue, decided to buy this pack. But a bit dissapointed that I cannot due to same reason