test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did you miss me?

dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
Just got my internet back after 3 days of waiting for them to repair the lines.
Thankfully, my phone's WiFi hotspot ability let me get on and do the 3rd day of the Maru event!
And since our TV is a streaming service, I'm real glad I have a decent library of movies on Bluray! :D
Of course now I have 3 days of unwatched things on the cloud DVR to get through...

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    You were gone? :p

Nice to hear your stuff got fixed.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    Wow, really? I expected more negatives for the post. This community is disappointing! :D
  • wildthyme467989wildthyme467989 Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Wow, really? I expected more negatives for the post. This community is disappointing! :D

I'm sorry, who are you?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Metroid_Other_M_visor.gif
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    ...3 days of waiting for them to repair the lines...

giphy.gif

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Hold still, and I'll find out. XD
    vSQKlHw.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    That's better, now I feel the love! :*
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    That's better, now I feel the love! :*

You know you like it, bay-beh ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg