test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missions- The Power Source

spielman1spielman1 Member Posts: 1,331 Arc User
edited April 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This mission for the 500th time I have had to report has a bug where you can not no matter what you do get the Investigate Lava Tubes part of the mission complete at all. There is no option to explore and or no way to activate it to complete the mission it self. When will the team fix the problem kinda tired f making reports just to be ignored. It is in the Underground ruins and never is completed ever. 4 700 316 is the ticket number the game gave me so look it up read and fix the mission.

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I just ran this mission last night 2 times, no problem.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    You go in the tunnel. That tunnel is the lava tube That is you investigating the lava tubes.

I suppose that this is their fault, though, for using the term lava tubes, which not everyone is familiar with, to describe those tunnels.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • andrewsbane#8127 andrewsbane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Can anyone tell me how I get enviromental suits
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Can anyone tell me how I get enviromental suits

You can get Environmental Suits from the dilithium store, from the mission Step Between The Stars iirc, and random drops from the Nukara Reputation when leveling that up. There might also be EV suits on the exchange. Thanks. Now back on topic.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.