test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A One Billion Energy Credit Thank You

snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
edited April 2018 in Starfleet Media Corps
This pokey little YouTube channel is about to hit a big milestone of achieving 1,000 subscribers.

To be honest, I never really put too much focus on building subscribers. I do what I’ve always done – make videos and sharing them on what I feel would benefit Star Trek Online and its community of players.

Despite the lack of strategy, direction and let’s be honest, sometimes common-sense on my part, in the last 365 days 770 people have found what I have been creating worthy of their attention and have subscribed.

At this very moment, I have a total of 993 subscribers which is very humbling for me. Therefore, I want to give something back to show my appreciation for the support. So, I have put together a little giveaway that I am sure you will find worth going for…

There are Grand and a Runners Up prizes. The Grand Prize is 1 Billion with a B, Energy Credits. Plus I will make a Short Film of your own fav ship doing whatever you would like have it doing in a Star Trek Offline Enhanced 4K video AND you choose three 4K still from that same video.

For the Runner Up, there’s no Energy Credits but I will do the same video/screenshot package as previously mentioned.

Check out the video for the finer details and thank you once again for your support.

https://youtu.be/TjloX2SB8H4

Post edited by snipey47a on
Tagged:

Comments

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Pre-congratulations. Cool uniform by the way. Well done on this & your other videos. What is that artist & song??? Also, good luck to everyone.
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    Pre-congratulations. Cool uniform by the way. Well done on this & your other videos. What is that artist & song??? Also, good luck to everyone.

Thank you again :) It is version of Alan Walker's track called Faded.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    What's your channel?
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      What's your channel?

click on the video link in the first post or you can go to youtube.com/snipey47a directly.
    • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
      This is awesome!

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
      snipey47a wrote: »
      What's your channel?

click on the video link in the first post or you can go to youtube.com/snipey47a directly.

I've subscribed, my channel is Blood Raven
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
        edited April 2018
        click a button for a 1/1000-ish chance at a Billion? Sure! B)
        (better than a lockbox's chance) ;)
      • marty123#3757 marty123 Member Posts: 670 Arc User
        > @theraven2378 said:
        > snipey47a wrote: »
        >
        > theraven2378 wrote: »
        >
        > What's your channel?
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > click on the video link in the first post or you can go to youtube.com/snipey47a directly.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > I've subscribed, my channel is Blood Raven

I too have subscribed
      • tm706tm706 Member Posts: 334 Arc User
        This is most excellent of you. Thanks for being so generous and creating awesome content !
        Coffee is life.

Message me in-game (@tm706) for help

1st Alpha Quadrant Fleet
      • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 207 Arc User
        Congo Rats on breaking 1K!
      • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
        As much as I love conflict with the Federation/Starfleet, deeds like these bring a big smile to me, seeing someone spreading a little kindness to the community, because they want to. Thank you, snipey. And the video was done very well. Just poked that subscribe button, and dropped off a comment to give my thoughts. :smile:
      • jdwalton1jdwalton1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
        Not too shabby.
      • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 390 Arc User
        I'm not signed up on YouTube, so I can't register, but I was just passing through and saw this and wanted to say congratulations and thanks for helping make the community better.
      • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
        I have been subscribed..Using the sameish name (1 less zero)

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• awolzabrakawolzabrak Member Posts: 30 Arc User
        Awesome contest - and always looking for new vid's that feature the game :smile:
        snipey47a wrote: »
        What's your channel?

I've subscribed, my channel is Blood Raven
        ichaerus1 wrote: »
        As much as I love conflict with the Federation/Starfleet, deeds like these bring a big smile to me, seeing someone spreading a little kindness to the community, because they want to. Thank you, snipey. And the video was done very well. Just poked that subscribe button, and dropped off a comment to give my thoughts. :smile:

Thank you for your kind words. Much appreciated.
        I'm not signed up on YouTube, so I can't register, but I was just passing through and saw this and wanted to say congratulations and thanks for helping make the community better.

Thank you for your support :)
      • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
        Congrats on the subs !
        tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• dexterbateman416dexterbateman416 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
        I subscribed, My channel is Freddy Voorhees.
        I don't take sides, I work angles. More choices that way.
      • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
        I don't have a youtube account but thanks for making STO videos.
        I don't have a youtube account but thanks for making STO videos.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I'm glad you are enjoying my videos.
      • chadhughes145chadhughes145 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
        Snipey, great video! Good luck with your contest and congrats to the future winner! NOTE - I am NOT entering the contest with this comment. Just giving my thumbs up :)

The Most Fabulous of Gorn approves!
      • eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
        Lovely stuffz! :) Congratumeowsniffilations on 1'000 Subz! :)
        "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
        Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
      • caanoscaanos Member Posts: 23 Arc User
        Wanted to say thank you for having this contest. Winning 1 billion credits would go a LONG way towards achieving my plan and dream for the game.
        Hi All,

Thank you very much for the support for my channel. It has now well over 1,000 subscribers!

As you will see in this video, there are some extra prizes over and above the original giveaway announcement video. Due to the awesome quality and number of comments I received, I have added one extra Bespoke video and screenshot package as a 3rd prize. Furthermore, I have given away 5 Bajoran Militia Uniform/Costume prize codes that can be claimed through ARC. I want to thank Perfect World/Cryptic studios for providing me with these codes as part of their #declareyourallegiance promotion.

Congratulations to the winners! Please follow the instructions to claim the prizes. You have until May 31st to claim the prizes otherwise I will redraw that specific prize. Also, I haven't been able to send some of the unique codes due to restrictions the winner has placed on receiving messages via their Youtube channel. You will need to lift these restrictions so that I can send the code. I will check back daily on those I haven't been able to send the code and try again.

I am already working on the my next giveaway promotion which I hope to do in September. This time the prize will be a 3D Printed ship!!!! Stay Tuned :)

o/

Snipey47a

https://youtu.be/zTYnXi7TjJc
      • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
        A big congratulations to the winners, I didn't win anything so this is comparable to my Lock Box luck, & deserved thanks to Perfect World, Cryptic, & snipey47a for the contest prizes & possibilities. Again, congrats & nicely done.
      • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
        Where is the list of winning users posted? I remember participating in multiple stuff and I'm a bit confused, tbh.
        casualsto wrote: »
        Where is the list of winning users posted? I remember participating in multiple stuff and I'm a bit confused, tbh.

Watch the video 2 posts above you. It will give you that info.
      • andymous87andymous87 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
        wish I knew of this youtube channel a while ago, I should check the forums more often. I also subscribed to your YT channel in case of future deals like this. Have you done anything with the Paradox Temporal Dreadnought yet?