test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sometimes not receiving a hologram for the event

tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
Maybe I am missing something in the mechanics here, but twice now I have not been awarded a hologram for running the event. Most of the time it has been fine, but if the instances of not getting rewards continue, I'll have a hard time completing the event on some characters.

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    tagen wrote: »
    Maybe I am missing something in the mechanics here, but twice now I have not been awarded a hologram for running the event. Most of the time it has been fine, but if the instances of not getting rewards continue, I'll have a hard time completing the event on some characters.

Just checking here. Did you make sure the event wasn't on cooldown? The hologram reward has a twenty hour cooldown that can be checked via the PvE queues window View Cooldowns button.

• Options
    tagentagen Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    tagen wrote: »

Just checking here. Did you make sure the event wasn't on cooldown? The hologram reward has a twenty hour cooldown that can be checked via the PvE queues window View Cooldowns button.

Hmm. I thought the whole thing was on cooldown for the 20 hours, so I would not be able to queue up if it had not expired. Either way, I should have been well past the 20 hour mark. I'll certainly confirm next run, though. Thanks!
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    No problem. You can queue up for the event every 30 minutes for the marks reward.