test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

500k ec reward

Anyone who helps me start a kdf fleet will receive 500k ec. Need to be a level 10 character not already in a fleet. This literally takes 2 seconds once you have a full team of 5. Have 2, looking for 3 helpers
Mail @ aurookles if interested

Comments

• fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    I have a KDF Fleet that I am looking for a someone to take over. It was started sometime ago, but the original creators pretty much abandoned it and I was left with admin. control. However, i already have my hands full with my FED Fleet. Thus, if your interested in better organizing the KDF Fleet, which is currently a Level 20 Fleet. You are welcome to temporarily join the Fleet and see the status of the Fleet holdings and whether you might be interested in becoming it's new Fleet Admiral. I will stay on as another admin, but only in support capacity and liaison between the KDF Fleet and the FED Fleet. Thus, many of our members in our FED Fleet have characters in the KDF Fleet as well, which was part of my recruiting efforts. The Fleet also had a Discord server account setup that you will have full control over and use. If you are interested please let me know in-game by sending me an email Serina@FlipORican.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01