test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is 'Enhanced Armor Penetration' Trait broken?!

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
I distinctly recall it saying something like '+5% armor penetration' on my weapons tooltip. Now it doesn't say that any more. :(
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Anyone see this on their tooltip too? (or not see it, rather)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    It definitely used to have a percentage symbol next to the number. Not sure if the percent being removed affected performance at all. Not seeing anything on my weapon tooltips either. They either removed it being added to weapon tooltips or it flat out doesn't work anymore.
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    kyle223cat wrote: »
    It definitely used to have a percentage symbol next to the number. Not sure if the percent being removed affected performance at all. Not seeing anything on my weapon tooltips either. They either removed it being added to weapon tooltips or it flat out doesn't work anymore.

Thanks for the feedback! :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    kyle223cat wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback! :)

You're welcome! I managed to get on quickly to test the trait on my engineer just to double check. Definitely didn't show up in the weapon tooltips.
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv