test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neelix stops walking. Unable to continue.

celestialblazecelestialblaze Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the Delta quadrant mission called "Reunion" I transport down to the colony, watch the cutscene and begin walking with Neelix and Tuvok. It seems fine up until her gets near the big room with all the crates. He just stops and stands on a box in the hallway near the door. Last thing he says is "Of course! Children need sun and open skies. A place to put down roots." in response to Tuvoks question about a home world. Tuvok just stands a little ways behind him not moving or anything. Help?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    In the Delta quadrant mission called "Reunion" I transport down to the colony, watch the cutscene and begin walking with Neelix and Tuvok. It seems fine up until her gets near the big room with all the crates. He just stops and stands on a box in the hallway near the door. Last thing he says is "Of course! Children need sun and open skies. A place to put down roots." in response to Tuvoks question about a home world. Tuvok just stands a little ways behind him not moving or anything. Help?

So, I just tried this mission twice on my new Delta Recruit lvl 60, both times I encountered this problem and just exited the game. It is also affecting xbox version as indicated here including a screenshot. I grabbed one too but it's pretty much just like that one, except my character is in it of course :smile: so no point wasting bandwidth and server space. Anyway, Just wanted the devs to know more are being affected by this and it pretty much halts game progress for that arc.
  • Options
    kf4tvikf4tvi Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    kf4tvi wrote: »

So, I just tried this mission twice on my new Delta Recruit lvl 60, both times I encountered this problem and just exited the game. It is also affecting xbox version as indicated here including a screenshot. I grabbed one too but it's pretty much just like that one, except my character is in it of course :smile: so no point wasting bandwidth and server space. Anyway, Just wanted the devs to know more are being affected by this and it pretty much halts game progress for that arc.

Following up on my previous comment, I tried the mission for a third time, and although the pathing was still askew with Neelix going up on the crate, they both continued walking and I was able to complete the mission.
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Happened the first time the event ran as well.