test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lukari Dranuur Scout Ship only has 10 consoles!!

The ad said ""Console Modifications: 4 Tactical, 2 Engineering, 5 Science". But it only has 3 Tact consoles!!
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Can it be upgraded with a C-store upgrade token?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    If correct, that should be reported as a bug since Fleet ships are supposed to be 11 console and this is being sold at full Fleet prices, from a Fleet holding.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Good news, tomorrow's patch notes doth declare the console repairs and stat adjustment of the Lukari Dranuur Scout alongside the return of "Beyond The Nexus" to within the Lukari/Tzenkathi arc for Federation players and allied-Romulans.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Good news, tomorrow's patch notes doth declare the console repairs and stat adjustment of the Lukari Dranuur Scout alongside the return of "Beyond The Nexus" to within the Lukari/Tzenkathi arc for Federation players and allied-Romulans.

Cool. :) Thank you! I was getting real worried there for a moment. I can't can't live with 10 consoles.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Can it be upgraded with a C-store upgrade token?

No. And I might have popped a vein (yea, an artery even) had it been possible. :P Cuz, let's face it, 'getting from there to here' was expensive enough as it is. :)

Fortunately, turns out it was just a bug which gets fixed tomorrow.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    This is a bug that's being fixed tomorrow. In the future please keep bug reports in the appropriate bug reporting forum as bug reporting is not allowed in the general discussion area since it prevents the devs from seeing the reports as easily. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.