test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Answers

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    That would appear to be the hairstyle from the TNG Anniversary event.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • cylus566cylus566 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with all the hair models in the in game tailor, and I I have not seen this Klingon hair model, so unless it's a fleet option or has to be obtained by l obi crystals or something, I have not seen it anywhere, and pains me to see star trek online creating a promotion with a figure who has this hair set, as if this were something in game and were all happy about it, you guys at star trek online want want to explain that?
    Great can't get it then, I'm not suprized, they make a lot of thing unobtainable after a short run without repeats to let others to be included, ONE OF THINGS I hate about this game.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Yup, that's the "Worf hair" from the TNG Anniversary event. They recently reran that event and I was able to get it on all my existing characters at the time.

Sadly, it's not an account unlock so if you don't have it now, you have to wait for the TNG Anniversary event to roll around again. Which should be in roughly 5 years. Of course, they may rerun it sooner than that but I wouldn't count on it.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
    I think they should run it once a year at least, including the other events as well such as delta recruit and temporal recruit long as we know the date it would be.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Or add an unlock token to the Phoenix pack.