Install Arc
Options

Characters based on or inspired by other characters

2»

Comments

• Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    My sole Romulan, T'Cael, is based on a Romulan character of the same name. Who can be found in Vonda McIntyre's novel: Enterprise: The First Adventure.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    I did a Romulan character based of off the Doctor from Doctor Who. Got the ship name to an abbteviation in Romulan that was the closest to TARDIS (SU'KEHA) and the character name as Maenek, which was the closest to doctor I could find.

My retro Gorn medic has a personallity based of the DeSoto character from Emergency with a few of the bridge officers themed after cartoon characters from the 70s and 80s, i.e. my chief engineer is Gadget.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    I did a Romulan character based of off the Doctor from Doctor Who. Got the ship name to an abbteviation in Romulan that was the closest to TARDIS (SU'KEHA) and the character name as Maenek, which was the closest to doctor I could find.

My retro Gorn medic has a personallity based of the DeSoto character from Emergency with a few of the bridge officers themed after cartoon characters from the 70s and 80s, i.e. my chief engineer is Gadget.

My Gorn is pretty much Tom Baker as a lizard XD
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    tejanahawktejanahawk Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    I like to create some of my BOFFs based on other games or TV shows.
    Here is my attempt at creating Max, Chloe, Victoria, and Kate from the game Life Is Strange.
    EjoK6ir.jpg?2

Here is Sabine from SW Rebels, along with a Chiss and a Na'vi. I really wanted to try creating Enu from Dreamfall Chapters but that wasn't going to work well.
    NyNecNn.jpg?1

My main Klink is an Andorian (via Create an alien) in the KDF. Her story is somewhat the reverse of Worf. Her parents killed during a raid while protecting her. The KDF commander of the raid, seeing no honor in killing the child, sent her to his house to be raised Klingon.
    Gu8zFPC.jpg?1

Cheers