test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So gathering colony provisions

So we go to a mine and we use the ore extraction minigame to get ore provisions that makes sense.

We go out to the battery farm and we "collect raditation samples" to fuel the battery provisions alright i can believe we are somehow grabbing radiation for power at a solar and wind farm it is plausible.

But what makes no damm sense is that we get "luxury provisions" by collecting plants via the omega stabilization mini game i mean you seriously dident make an effort to even change the name for it? Seems like one heck of an oversight when everything else done with the cookie cutters makes a remote level of sense.

You broke the immersion
#thelittlethings
#youaretearingmeapartcryptic

Comments

• berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    You should try gathering your provisions by playing Colony Invasion. You won't have to play that minigame ever again. Until Tuesday.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yeah, we'll probably get one or two mini-games in the new Featured Episode. They seem to love putting them in every Episode lately. I guess that is the one good thing about getting only two Featured Episodes per Season these days. Less blasted mini-games. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Yeah, we'll probably get one or two mini-games in the new Featured Episode. They seem to love putting them in every Episode lately. I guess that is the one good thing about getting only two Featured Episodes per Season these days. Less blasted mini-games. :)

The minigames are fine when they make sense (search a wavelenth for a signal).

However doing the omega stabilizing on plants for luxury items makes no gosh darn sense.