test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Current Endeavor Bugged

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
edited January 2018 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The current endeavor "participate in a pvp queue! is bugged. Either that or it is incorrectly titled and described. Both title and description indicates clearly that you only need to participate to complete the endeavor, but in reality you need to win the contest for it to complete.

Either fix this so it complete on participation, or change title and description to match the reality that you need to win.

Edit: Given the comments below it is not about winning or losing, you can win a match and still not have it complete. So you guys have an all out bug here
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
Post edited by ilithyn on

Comments

• jordan3550jordan3550 Member Posts: 328 Arc User
    I thought it was just me. I played 4 pvps a pug team 2 we won and it still didn’t clear
  • daviddxxdaviddxx Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Well.. i played a Match get the Reward. Strange..
    Regarts
    David
    fIDFtkM.gif
    Star Trek Online
    *** Aktiv since 03.06.10 ***
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Okay, so it's full on bug. It was just that so far all I'd talked to that had played and won had got a completion, but apparently not.

So, it's simply just bugged
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's the description. The UI isn't exactly clear about which team you are on, so people who are unfamiliar with PvP in this game don't know if they won or lost.

It is, in fact, Win a PvP match, and the description should be changed to reflect that.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    This particular Endeavour has been bugged since Day 1. The Devs acknowledged it a while back. I no longer bother with it. Winning still does not complete the mission.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS