test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undine Infiltration Elite

usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
Was running this last night and the first thing I noticed was that the fire extinguisher wasn’t working on the fires. The next thing I noticed, after another player answered a question wrong and failed the mission, was that I had been given a two hour AFK penalty, which doesn’t make much sense given that we hadn’t gotten to the stage of the mission where there is combat. Seems bugged to me.

Comments

• usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Yeah, I know that, but I shouldn’t be barred from queues for hours if someone answers one wrong lol
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    If it's any consolation the mission is impossible to complete if protesters start setting fires, and has been for quite a while now.
    Q9BWcdD.png
    Look, taehsong, I’ve beaten about every elite queue in this game numerous times over the years, usually while carrying my team. Elites are all I run, especially on ground. You are wrong, fight fires is one of the routes the mission can go before unmasking the infiltrator. Defend the temple doesn’t always pop. So, maybe make sure you know what you are talking about before acting like you know more than everyone else?
    Trust me, if Coldnapalm agrees with anything I say, something is fishy.