test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't fix issues

force verify delete localdata or safemode is not fixing all problems with is it my gamer rig or the game is not want to work good to point I if can't
seem to play some singleplayer missions I May be have to uninstall for a 2 full months cause nothing I try to fix is not working like one of ship
consoles the Violent Dampening Wave console in power tray icon is incorrect look like photon shockwave icon and one mission the defense drones on dyson sphere is missing well most parts of like parts a body is not there. If any one know these type of issues can be fixed will help me I'm still
looking for other issues I'll let anyone know if come across.

James Ward signing out

Best Answers

• usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    The first sentence is a doozy.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    I think the Dyson Swarmer model in general is having problems. Even the one on display at Dyson Joint Command is just the tails and nothing else.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)

Answers

This discussion has been closed.