test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Callisto Hanger pets BROKEN, as many other hangers as well.

puppykiapuppykia Member Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I wish i could refund my elite callistos. When I go into Red alert borg, I like to park my Jup under 15km and send in the minions. My elite scorps take off right away toward the borg cubes and engage. The Elite callistos, have this tendancy to drift off to the left or the right and eventually, maybe, might, turn and attack. In red alert Tzel, I keep them on intercept to handle the npc torps. Again, Elite scorps engage instantly with no delay between torpedos. Callistos, they are still back half way across the damn map. COMPLETELY USELESS, I wish I could refund both them and the jupiter, and just go back to my Kitty Carrier, looks better anyway, or Obelisk carrier......or any carrier. Bought the Jup specifically for its ability to use "frigates", again, worthless. Way to slow to engage to be worth it.

I have paired the Elite Callisto with both Elite Scorp and Swarmers. Both those pets keep up with my ship in times of combat, engage the targets much faster. For balance reasons. I can understand that a frigate style of ship may take a few extra seconds to "think" about actions or to react to things. However, when you fight group A, then have to move to group B 40km away. The Callistos never make it to group B.

Also, I am having an issue with ALL of the hanger pets not docking up upon recall. I have tried to recall the craft so they can repair and ride with me to the next group. MUCH more often than not, they just sit outside my carrier, on fire, picking their noses.

As someone who only flies carriers, and came back to the game to see my kitty carrier replaced by newer ships, i am devastated to see, that my style of play, is not represented (prefer a carrier with more hangers) as well as just not at all viable, since the pets are all borked. To the point I have no desire to even use my jupiter and wish i had never bought it in the first place.

Comments