test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is It Possible To Add Competitive Marks To Endeavor Reward Boxes?

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
Is this a major programming overhaul preventing this from happening?

It's been quite awhile.

Comments

• Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    When there is a new reputation system is added to the game.
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    They wanted to keep the Competitive Marks mostly isolated to the Competitive Wargames, although you can pick them up from Red Alerts. And other events like turning in extra tokens during summer event for some as an example.

With PvE in bit of a lull at the moment we could do with other ways to earn these marks or maybe reduce the number of players from 10 to 6 so its a 3 man team instead and adjust the missions accordingly ?

I don't know what its like U.S time queuing up but UK time you can pretty much forget about it.

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    zerokillcf2011zerokillcf2011 Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I've grabbed handful of ques in the last month, but mostly dead
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    "Is it possible...?"

Why do people ask these questions?
    Of course it's "possible", but they aren't doing it until the next marks come out. Standard practice.
    I have no idea if it will ever change, nor does any forums user here, but that's different from being possible.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I think they will add it for the winter wonderland, but you may have to wait until then.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."