test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Adding the Arcadians to STO

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
Doing some research on Memory Alpha for an RP I am participating in, I found that one of the Federation members--the Arcadians--were noted to have discovered Protomatter. With the current story focused on the Lukari and Tzenkethi using Protomatter technology and weapons, I would think this would be a good time to bring in the Arcadians into the game, especially since they are part of the Federation and the discovers of Protomatter. For those who are unfamiliar with the Arcadians, here is a picture of them:

latest?cb=20051122031858&path-prefix=en

I would like to see this species playable in STO as well as available as Duty Officers. If this isn't possible, I would at least like the Arcadian features added to the "Alien" species so that we can make these members of the Federation in the game. I believe the only additions needed would be the head ridge, hair, and eyelashes as the rest appears available in-game already.
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg

Comments

• velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Aww... :( I would have liked to see have seen them on STO.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Sorry but that whole race was destroyed do to excessive plastic surgeries. They make the Son'a look like noobs in that department! ;)