An Introduction to The House of KularNEH DAQ MAY' 'OH TLHINGAN TEH TLHINGAN
ONLY IN BATTLE IS A KLINGON TRULY KLINGON
The House of Kular, or HoK for short, is the United Federation of Planets (UFP) division responsible for the support of STO's Klingon faction, along with all Klingon-aligned Romulans.
HoK supports the Klingon faction through three primary fields: Fleet Management, Event Support, and Forum Support. HoK manages all of this with a great team of staff filling several different roles, including:
Battle Officers: HoKs front-line warriors responsible for the planing and hosting of events for UFP's Klingon population.
Battle Masters: The staff responsible for maintaining HoK's fleet holdings, and making sure there is always projects available for members to earn Fleet Credits.
Orion Syndicate Traders: Members entrusted with looking after HoK's fleet banks, and acquiring rare & expensive items to sell in our Fleet Shop at a discount.
Positions in these job rolls are often available for members who are interested in giving something back to the community.What The House of Kular offers it members:
Introduction to UFP
- Fleet Management: In total HoK manages a grand total of eight holdings and two banks spread across two fleets in-game, of which the main fleet has every upgrade complete (until they add the next one). Along with invites, promotions, Roll Call processing and the messages of the day - HoK is, partly, our in-game admin power-horse for the Klingon Defense Force.
- Event Support: If fleet management is the pint, events are the blood wine. Supported through a dedicated event team, the largest portion of HoK's staff sees to this field with complete focus. Including but not limited to all end-game PvE content runs, themed PvP events, Bat'leth competitions, and massive Fleet Days - there is something for everyone.
- Forum Support: Finally, HoK support's STO's Klingon faction on the UFP's forums. Under these forums members can discuss, among themselves, builds, upcoming content, make guides, and most importantly request an invite to the fleet.
Since it's creation in May 2002, the UFP has grown from a small Star Trek gaming clan to what it is today, an international Star Trek community made by fans, for fans.
It is a place where thousands of Star Trek fans of all ages from all around the world come together to share in their passion for all things Star Trek. With a team of more than fifty dedicated volunteers who all love Star Trek, their mission is to make sure our community members have the best and most unique Star Trek experience on the internet. The UFP provides the ultimate fan club, without the fees, without the fuss and without the cliche mistakes.
We offer a lot more to Star Trek fans than simply a place to talk about Star Trek. UFP also actively supports a range of Star Trek games from the MMO 'Star Trek Online' to classic titles such as 'Star Trek: Bridge Commander' and 'Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force' as well as roleplaying via Forum SIMMs and RPG-X. UFP also features it's own in-house news team who report the latest Star Trek news as well as producing thought provoking articles and delivering world exclusive interviews."What the UFP offers it members:
What the UFPlanets.com Community asks of its gaming members (what we call the Starfleet branch):
- A rich and vibrant community made up of members of all ages from more than 40 different nationalities.
- Award winning authentic Star Trek website and forums.
- Moderated TeamSpeak 3 server.
- News area featuring exclusive news reports, interviews and articles.
- Regular live streamed social events.
- Active support and regular hosted events for Star Trek Online, Star Trek Armada I & II, Star Trek Bridge Commander and Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force.
- Free copies of Elite Force Holomatch and RPG-X thanks to our partnership with Activision and CBS.
- Forum based role playing SIMMs.
All that members are asked for from the UFPlanets.com Community is simple and easy. Members are asked to sign the Community Roll Call which happens on a monthly basis. This can be done fairly easily with just a few clicks of the mouse. The second is to adhere to our simple Community code of conduct.Why should I join the UFPlanets.com Community?
Our gaming fleet, known as 'The United Federation of Planets', has been voted the world's number one Star Trek gaming fleet and for good reason, we have a large and friendly membership, dedicated officers and an award winning website and forums all of which is in addition to our strong support for a range of Star Trek titles some of which we are able to provide to our members for free!
We're eager to build on our success and develop an equally impressive Star Trek community where fans of all ages from around the world can enjoy a truly authentic and entertaining Star Trek social experience.
Despite our achievements and successes we are aware that our community might not be for everyone so if you would like to know more please feel free to pay us a visit at www.ufplanets.com
to find out more about us.To those interested in Armada Partnerships:
We are very interested in finding reputable and well-respected community partners to form new relationships. The UFP Armada
is designed with a community focus at the forefront and we have been an influential part of the Star Trek gaming scene for over 13 years. What separates our Armada from others you may come across is our dedication to members and those wishing to align themselves with us.
We have an extensive history with STO, including interviews with influential developers, assistants and stars with more planned for the future. We also have a number of dedicated STO players who are always willing to help others out with builds, tips and tricks, helping players with their own goals, or just getting together for fun.
The UFP is currently spread across 5 total fleets, 4 FED and 3 KDF. We have a 60 day inactivity policy enforced for our primary fleets, but our alt fleets are unrestricted. The UFP currently has over 1300 active characters and 600 unique STO members.
We would like to be your home away from home among the stars. We support autonomy for all armada members, but we will also work to ensure that you have representation and a voice in matters affecting relations between different groups, the management of armada features, and an open line of communication to discuss concerns and questions. Your fleet will be recognised as an important part of our greater community!