test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugs with Luxury Provision gathering mission and the Omega Particle Game

ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User

1) When a particle is destroyed the game not only speeds up - which is fair, higher difficulty and all - but the particles leap ahead so that the "catcher" part often misses 3-4 particles. This even happens if the particles are in the same row as the "catcher" where they'll leap right past and not be counted. This happens 3 times out of 4, so I'm not sure which is the bug and which is the correct versions, the leaping particles or the non-leaping ones.

2) Some times when you play the Omega game (Luxury gathering) it stop giving any more provisions even though the mission is not yet completed. It doesn't matter how many more times I play the game, it won't drop any more. This is pretty game breaking as it is impossible to drop and reacquire the mission, so once it bugs out I have to find a work around or I won't be able to get any more Luxury provisions in a reliable manner.
So far I have succeeded in unbugging it by changing map a few times (beaming to ship, to sector space, changing sector space map, even closing and restarting the game once), but it's hardly comforting and since the mini games are the only way of reliably getting provisions for the projects, this is pretty bad.
Usually this bug happens at 225 Luxury provisions, but I have once had it happen at 175.
Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.