test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issues with the KDF skant with Gorn

aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
I'm having trouble with using the KDF skant on my Gorn. I am loosing the Bare Gorn feet option. I've seen others being able to use the skant and the bare feet. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug of some kind. Any ideas?

Also, on the subject of costuming for the Gorn, better costume options would be nice. Weren't we supposed to get the TOS/AoY Gorn costumes for our toons?

Comments

• fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    In Gorn culture, showing your ankles is against the law. It's so illegal that it's worse than murder on the Gorn homeward, so they will instantly kill you.

Don't be that scandalous Gorn.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,360 Arc User
    aries73321 wrote: »
    Also, on the subject of costuming for the Gorn, better costume options would be nice. Weren't we supposed to get the TOS/AoY Gorn costumes for our toons?
    It was never mentioned - just the TOS head.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    jonsills wrote: »
    aries73321 wrote: »
    It was never mentioned - just the TOS head.
    Actually, there was a recurring "The TOS Gorn outfit does not unlock once completing the episode “Battle of Caleb IV" noted issue in all patch notes following the launch of AoY, then, one day, after about 5 months of being continuously noted, it disappeared and was never mentioned again, and those who tried to discuss about that disappeared mysteriously and came back with no memories of playing STO before.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1