test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mini game ?

Anyone else wonder why this thing is still in the game? Its in every featured episode for no reason i can think of. Are they just to busy to take it out?

Comments

• dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Variety I imagine. Without these mini games everything would just be shooting and killing so having mission content which leaves things intact seem slightly more 'trek'

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    What mini-game? There's like 3 that they constantly reuse. They do that to make it a little more involved instead of just watching a boring progress bar over and over again. I'd like a larger variety, but what we have now is better than nothing, especially in episodes like "Melting Pot" where it's mostly dialogue and scanning.
    Wave matching, isolinear chips, radiation scanner, mining and omega molecule are the most common minigames we have so maybe 5. At least we dont just fly and scan 5 anomalies like some earlier mission incarnations which got removed.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
    OK so i wish they would give us an option of playing it or not. I'M so tired of it. it just slows me down.