test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Issue with Account unlock for the Weekend Event Store

FYI, I have opened a thread over on the Gameplay Bugs forum here: https://arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1234750/issue-with-account-unlock-for-the-weekend-event-store-not-working

I had just bought the [Console - Universal - Reiterative Structural Capacitor] and then switched to another toon and it showed as not purchased/unlocked.

Please post to the Bug reporting thread I opened if you have the same issue, thanks!

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!

Comments

• saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Weird, it worked for me. Bought the first one, got a message saying it was unlocked, it disappeared and then a 0 voucher version appeared, and it's on the account now.

Perhaps exiting and then re-entering the game could fix it.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Weird, it worked for me. Bought the first one, got a message saying it was unlocked, it disappeared and then a 0 voucher version appeared, and it's on the account now.

Oh i bounced the client a few times and switched back and forth between characters each time, but thanks for the idea I will add it to my notes in the bug report.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    For me the prolonged engagement phasers are grayed out. Is that by design?
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Did you already unlock them when they first appeared?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Question for those who have done one of the queues already. I have a few more hours before I can get in game.
    "With the retirement of Reputation Projects for Weekend Events, any currently slotted Event Reputation Projects for Weekend Event rewards will now automatically complete if at least 1 Weekend Event Voucher has been donated."
    If I do it on my main and a few of my alts have Event Reputation Projects slotted will those complete even if they dont do the event for the token?
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »

My mistake, I found it in my bank.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You would have already unlocked the reward for the Account, so it is a moot point.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns

Here is Additional Information:

The character I claimed it on:
    k063ip.jpg

One of the other characters that I cannot claim it on:
    9vgmio.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    Pulled this from the Weekend event blog:

"Finally, by popular demand, any purchase from the Weekend Event Store is account unlocked and can be reclaimed by any of your characters!

The store can also be accessed through the Event Reputation Store, in the event that you don’t have a Weekend Event Voucher but still want to reclaim previously bought items."

i assume that you should be looking in the account reward claim tab?

Otherwise the only other place i can think of is the dilithium store under reclaim.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    edited September 2017
    unotetsu wrote: »

Here is Additional Information:

The character I claimed it on:
    k063ip.jpg

One of the other characters that I cannot claim it on:
    9vgmio.jpg

Did you claim it and forget about it on those characters? I noticed some wonky behaviour with claiming those weapons; I was unable to claim the Pulse Phasers while I had one already in the bank, but could after putting them on a ship.

The fact that you have it in the first picture means it should be available to all characters.
    edited September 2017
    Did you claim it and forget about it on those characters? I noticed some wonky behaviour with claiming those weapons; I was unable to claim the Pulse Phasers while I had one already in the bank, but could after putting them on a ship.
    The fact that you have it in the first picture means it should be available to all characters.

I had no issues with the previous kobayashi maru weekend claiming the phaser array and cannons, all characters can claim them and if it showing greyed out it is because I already claimed it on my alts the price is set to 0 which is what it should do once it "registers" as being claimed once.

My other char can claim the phasers as seen here:

32zsv9k.jpg

edited September 2017
    unotetsu wrote: »

I had no issues with the previous kobayashi maru weekend claiming the phaser array and cannons, all characters can claim them and if it showing greyed out it is because I already claimed it on my alts the price is set to 0 which is what it should do once it "registers" as being claimed once.

My other char can claim the phasers as seen here:

32zsv9k.jpg

The only reasons I can think of is either you already have the reward or there's a bug.
  • engelenhartengelenhart Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I actually like playing the mission and would prefer not having almost 20 hour cooldowns that are account wide I want to unlock different gear for different toons
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Perhaps try logging on to the toon who purchased the weekend gear but then try changing their map instance prior to switching to another toon.
    0zxlclk.png
    strathkin wrote: »
    Perhaps try logging on to the toon who purchased the weekend gear but then try changing their map instance prior to switching to another toon.

Tried that, No suck luck but thanks for suggestion....
    UPDATE: Possible solution found ( at least for the console )

Check bottom of this thread

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1234750/issue-with-account-unlock-for-the-weekend-event-store-not-working

or try this:

Here are the steps to re-claim it using the drydock!

1. Go to ship selector and put the console on any ship, remove all items on the ship and only have the console on that ship.
    2. Make sure you have several free slots in your inventory
    3. Shuff the ship that has the console on it into dry dock you should then see that the item is aqquired and then message in your log:
    [LegacyFloaterMsg] You acquired the Console - Universal - Reiterative Structural Capacitor! You've unlocked this item for other characters on this account, just visit the Weekend Event Store to claim it on them!
    4. check your other toons to make sure this has worked!

Big KUDOS to ruinthefun for this suggestion!
  • ffttfftt Member Posts: 715 Arc User
    The only reasons I can think of is either you already have the reward or there's a bug.
    Inventory being full also comes to mind.