test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

12th Legacy Fleet's 2nd annual Bat'Leth Tournament

The 12th Imperial Fleet is celebrating the Kot'Baval Festival with it's second annual Bat'Leth Tournament.
This glorious event will take place on the 14th of October 2017.
There are some very nice prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners

THERE ARE ONLY 17 SPOTS LEFT OPEN FOR THIS CONTEST!
(The last 4 will be "Fill in's" in the case that a contestant has to cancel)

If you have never been to the 12th Legacy's forums site, then please use the link below to register.
(This will not make you a member of the fleet, but grant access to our site
so you may post reply info) PLEASE use an email address you check daily.

https://login.proboards.com/register/6308680

Once registered use link below.

If you are a member of our forums site then follow this link.

12th-legacy.com/thread/1113/kotbaval-festival-klingon-batleth-tournament

Reply to post with the character name & @handle as well as name of fleet you are representing.
If you have any questions, please use link in 12th's posting to contact me.

jdcollins
Chief of Science Branch
12th Legacy Fleet

Comments

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Having it on my birthday, how interesting. Too bad I will be 300 miles from home combing a beach.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    @badmoonrisin This should be moved to fleet recruitment or Qonos section. Unless, other fleets are allowed to shamelessly advertise in this section now...I mean some of us have a ton of events we dont advertise here so not to create spam.​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    It's game related and an invite to the general playerbase to participate in a Fleet sponsored event. General Discussion is an acceptable forum for this announcement to generate interest and participation from those who might not otherwise know of or learn about these events. Any Fleet is welcome to advertise their open events to the general playerbase in General Discussion. Fleet recruiting and private Fleet events, though, should be restricted to the Fleet subforums.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    jdciollinsjdciollins Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    @badmoonrisin This should be moved to fleet recruitment or Qonos section. Unless, other fleets are allowed to shamelessly advertise in this section now...I mean some of us have a ton of events we dont advertise here so not to create spam.​​

I was not trying to create any kind of spam and I do apologise if this offended you in any way. If there is a dedicated place for posting this, I have no objections with it being placed there. I only posted here because this is where I posted a tournament my fleet had last year.
  • Options
    Lol at registering on some offsite.

What happened to the other 11 legacy fleets?

Only reason for registering on our forums is so one can enter their information and I can email a copy of tournament bracket. As the post states, it doesn't make you a member of the fleet.

As far as the other 11...our name derives from the name that a group of us left some time ago and it gives us a reminder of who we are and where we come from.
  • Options
    Our Fleet website is a Proboards forum. We only ask for people to register before being able to do anything on it. Its common sense to have some way of ensuring the safety and security of our Fleet's home.
    I can assure all of you that we are in no way, shape or form trying to do anything underhanded or covert.
    Even the UFPlanets fleet website requires one to register to be able to view some content, and they are the oldest fleet in the game.