test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Discounts on PC and PS4 this Weekend!

2»

Comments

• ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Has there been an update to xbox sale going live?

Not yet. I'm trying to track down more info this morning.
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Aaaand update: The Xbox One sale, unfortunately, won't be happening at this time. It will happen at a later date, and we'll let you know when exactly that will be. In the meantime, I've taken down the blog and removed it from this post.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    PS store isnt showing a reduction on packs, not that I planned on buying them anyway, so looks like this is indeed a repeat of the last one they did where the eu store was a week late.
  • hamakigaijinhamakigaijin Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Aaaand update: The Xbox One sale, unfortunately, won't be happening at this time. It will happen at a later date, and we'll let you know when exactly that will be. In the meantime, I've taken down the blog and removed it from this post.

Whats the justification for it not happening?
  • shaft41143shaft41143 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @ambassadorkael#6946 said:
    > Aaaand update: The Xbox One sale, unfortunately, won't be happening at this time. It will happen at a later date, and we'll let you know when exactly that will be. In the meantime, I've taken down the blog and removed it from this post.

Whats the justification for it not happening?

Good question! I would like to know as well!
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Something with Microsoft, maybe?

Overall, this 'Zen Sale' was a real fiasco. No 'sale' for PC but the normal Charge Bonus. Xbox didn't occur. Seems to have been a last minute decision to run this.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • volidon#4414 volidon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    I got the bonus zen and the services discount (got lots of slots for toons, ships, BO and items) but I got hosed on the 50% sale for the Secret Agent pack - WTF? I'm pushing a thousand dollars so far this year and the local money cost to convert to that is nearly eight times that amount to me in real economic impact... I need some love Cryptic....

On the sale page it states "Packs in the store on the Arc website will be 25%-50% off from 9AM PST on August 31st to 9am PST on September 5th. The following packs will be a part of the sale."

So it's only on the arc store website not ingame. Not really Cryptic's issue unfortunately
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    aspartan1 wrote: »
    I got the bonus zen and the services discount (got lots of slots for toons, ships, BO and items) but I got hosed on the 50% sale for the Secret Agent pack - WTF? I'm pushing a thousand dollars so far this year and the local money cost to convert to that is nearly eight times that amount to me in real economic impact... I need some love Cryptic....

On the sale page it states "Packs in the store on the Arc website will be 25%-50% off from 9AM PST on August 31st to 9am PST on September 5th. The following packs will be a part of the sale."

So it's only on the arc store website not ingame. Not really Cryptic's issue unfortunately

no doubt.... I tried to buy it but the transaction was declined by them - go figure... I will try again tomorrow and if they dont want my money fine by me... Again I'm not really a blue team player the only real usage for the Secret Agent for me would be the BO and maybe the three final ships for my dilithium miner alts....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    so when the xbox one finally gets the zen sale that pc & ps4 got are we also going to be getting all the sales that were on at the same time as zen sale like when pc & ps4 got it?
  • renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    PC discount not showing i not see the date when have special . i not want trow to much money i wait specials zen discout to buy ???? if a date calandar
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    renards90 wrote: »
    PC discount not showing i not see the date when have special . i not want trow to much money i wait specials zen discout to buy ???? if a date calandar

This is a nearly 2 month old announcement, it has long since ended.

@badmoonrizin
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.