test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Membership

I noticed this year back in May the lifetime membership did not show Zen bonus each month as a perk. From what I read consoles don't get that bonus. Does that mean all new lifetime memberships regardless of platform lost the bonus to make it fair? I want to become a lifetime member but only if that Zen bonus each month exists.
[img]>:)[/img]

Click to Join armadafleet.org/

Comments

• killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    PC has the Zen stipend, consoles don't because of PSN and XBL as I understand it. I recall hearing consoles also have an adjusted price as a result.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I haven't heard of such a change and still get my monthly 500 zen.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    Not yet but that is a good idea. I will probably do that when I get home today. It really is a good question that I think everybody has in the back of their minds right now. We invest in the game even with our builds. There have been so many changes we are left with starting over. If having a lifetime membership helps offset that a little bit then why not?

• mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Why make 2 threads?

That may have been accidental.
    I noticed this year back in May the lifetime membership did not show Zen bonus each month as a perk. From what I read consoles don't get that bonus. Does that mean all new lifetime memberships regardless of platform lost the bonus to make it fair? I want to become a lifetime member but only if that Zen bonus each month exists.

I'm sorry to read about Console players not getting the chance to acquire additional Zen.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Why make 2 threads?

The forum was lagging earlier, I made my reply and it didn't show and even returning to the discussions link it didn't show on the forum page that I had replied.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The Lifetime Subscription with the monthly 500 Zen stipend exists only for the PC. It can only be purchased using real money; the normal price is $300. Here is a link to the LTS sale on the PC from July 2017, it clearly states the 500 Zen monthly stipend.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10546163-lifetime-subscription-sale-on-pc!

The Lifetime Subscription for consoles do not have the monthly 500 Zen stipend. However, it can be purchased from the C-Store which means if you grind Dil hard enough you can get the LTS without spending any real money. I think the normal price is the equivalent to $200 USD; don't have a console so I cannot check.

The titles from the LTS are not compatible with Vanilla forum, but they were usable in the previous forum before PWE switched over to Vanilla. So yeah... while you may get forum titles, you cannot use them unless Vanilla updates their forum to allow those titles to be used, or PWE switches over to a different forum service which can make use of the titles.

• rossclansforce1rossclansforce1 Member Posts: 400 Arc User
    Thank you all for the responses. Yes I did notice the lag. Because of it a second post was created. Jaguarskx thank you for the link. I was on the forums with my phone and was having trouble finding the information. Next time the sale comes up I am going for it. :)

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The next sale should be November / December.
    Well I can honestly say I am looking forward to another member of the PC LTS club.