test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 35th Anniversary Screenings

valoreahvaloreah Member Posts: 11,726 Arc User
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, the epic science-fiction adventure that continues to captivate audiences, marks its 35th Anniversary with a two-day-only return to cinemas nationwide. The Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan 35th Anniversary screenings will be presented in a digitally remastered Director’s Cut and, as an added bonus for Star Trek and movie fans, William Shatner will appear in a newly produced in-depth interview that will play before each screening.

More here and you can check for your local theaters here that will be showing this masterpiece of American cinema.

I don't know about you all, but to me it's worth the ticket price just to see two giants of over-melodramaticism chew up the scenery. There are a select few who can top Shatner's over-acting cheesiness, and the chance to get to see it on the big screen is just too awesome.
Dear Devs: I enjoyed the Legacy of Romulus expansion much more than the Delta Rising expansion. .
thecosmic1 wrote:
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Dang it... nothing in my area. I'd have to go a couple cities over in the next county at least!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    Too bad it's only in the US. I would probably be willing to go see it if it screened here in the UK.
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    That's freakin' awesome. Definitely will try to fit that into my schedule. Best ST movie of all time.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I know I'd like to see it too... but again... next county over is pretty rough.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    A great movie for sure... The best ST movie hands down...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè