test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PS4) Nimbus glitch-Captins are getting stuck on loding page if they log out while still on nimbus

Captains are complaining in chat and on communities that they can no longer load their characters on nimbus, they get a loading screen and it stops half way through, if they wait long enough it logs them out of the game. i first heard about it on 7/22/2017 before the last maintenance, are there solutions?

they have tried to rebuild data base. one guy deleted star trek and re-downloaded, but nothing has worked so far!

Comments

• sonic7870#8477 sonic7870 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The devs are aware of the problem and are working on a fix that might be ready next patch update.

Those who have experienced the bug will need to contact a gm or send a support ticket through arc website stating the name of the character that's stuck along with their psn id.
    Salori (Fed Tactical) - 60
    Kitanca (KDF Science) - 53
    Jon (23c Fed Science) - 7
  • phil227#1911 phil227 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I too am currently stuck on Nimbus, I should have read the forums.

Bryceson@Phil227
  • fabian007#3760 fabian007 Member Posts: 1 New User
    This happened to me. Got my Klingon captain stuck on a load screen when I tried to go into the Gorn canyon. I've seen other people complaining about the same thing, specifically it seems centered on that canyon. Had to ask support to move me out of there. It worked, got my character out. Have actually had load screen freezes elsewhere. Happened a couple times around Bajor, but in those cases I was able to get out of it by repeatedly closing and reopening the app. I wonder when it'll be safe to return to Nimbus? All I can do at the moment is replay old missions and enter deep space encounters and such.