test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question- Customizing the Suliban Cell Ship

I recall opening the box and this being a single Cell ship. I customized it and want to go back now, but that option doesn't appear in the Customize Starship window any more.

Do I not know a secret handshake? Is the single cell lost forever? Or is my memory shot and there never was a Single Cell skin?

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    I had a look at mine in the ship customizer tonight and there were 7 appearance options, alpha thru theta. Only theta looked significantly different as it was 4 or so box shaped ship compartment units (hull) similar to what you see at the very front of the ship connected together in a row minus the multiple delicate curved wing portions the cell ship is known for. All the other options just changed the wing configuration. Don't know if this helps as I'm not sure what you mean by a single cell. If the cells are the hull compartment units there didn't seem to be an option for just one. This was on a Fed toon.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    protoneous wrote: »
    I had a look at mine in the ship customizer tonight and there were 7 appearance options, alpha thru theta. Only theta looked significantly different as it was 4 or so box shaped ship compartment units (hull) similar to what you see at the very front of the ship connected together in a row minus the multiple delicate curved wing portions the cell ship is known for. All the other options just changed the wing configuration. Don't know if this helps as I'm not sure what you mean by a single cell. If the cells are the hull compartment units there didn't seem to be an option for just one. This was on a Fed toon.

Yeah, that's what I'm seeing. Theta is the closest at four cells.