test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a KDF privateer fleet out there?

Hi all,

I have a Level 60 alien toon that I created to be a privateer/marauder/all-around-general-pain-in-the-neck-for-law-abiding-citizens.

Is there a KDF fleet that caters to this kind of ruffian?
Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!

Comments

• Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    Hi all,

I have a Level 60 alien toon that I created to be a privateer/marauder/all-around-general-pain-in-the-neck-for-law-abiding-citizens.

Hi @themadprofessor#9835,

You may be interested in join us. Our KDF division is "The House of Martok". I have left a link below to our main recruitment thread. If you would like to join please feel free to post in that thread or go directly to our website and submit an application. If you have any questions that you would like answered first, also feel free to post them in that thread and I will do my best to answer them for you. I look forward to hear from you!

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    winters83 wrote: »
    Hi all,

You may be interested in join us. Our KDF division is "The House of Martok". I have left a link below to our main recruitment thread. If you would like to join please feel free to post in that thread or go directly to our website and submit an application. If you have any questions that you would like answered first, also feel free to post them in that thread and I will do my best to answer them for you. I look forward to hear from you!

-Winters

Maybe you completely missed what I was looking for.

Given that the KDF Fleet in your Armada is The House of Martok, I would guess it to be filled with honorable and noble warriors. At least, I would hope that it's filled with such warriors, otherwise it would sully the name.

Waysou is NOT an honorable warrior. She and her crew would gladly spill your blood and the blood of your entire family if it gained them even a slight advantage at the Dabo table.

Let me give you a quick and dirty run-down of the crew.

Waysou is the captain. She's been a pirate her entire life and is VERY good at what she does.

Ka'hoc is the first mate (both in title and in Waysou's personal life bow chicka bow wow). He is the perfect compliment to her.

Midaa is an Orion assassin from the Mirrorverse.

Ch'habok is the assumed name of a Klingon from the House of Torg, though he disavowed them quite publicly even before they were outed and discommendated by the High Council. The rest of Torg AND the House of Martok want him dead. Torg because he's a traitor, and Martok because he's a Torg.

Pahehk is a Klingon from the Duras family (distantly related) that gave up the pursuit of honor for the pursuit of wealth.

Onegu is a Lethean who has spent considerable time mastering his psychic abilities. Not to control them, but to use them. He is a sadistic psychopath who LOVES to hurt people physically and mentally.

Zogomal is a Gorn and probably the nicest person on the ship. He's the ship medic.

Rozach the Scourge, on the other hand, is a dark reflection of Zogomal. He is a barely civilized Gorn, only recently beginning to understand that pants are a thing and that people are not meant to be eaten.

Klaz and Keggrutz are your standard Naussican pirates.

Kara is probably the worst of the lot. She's completely amoral and sociopathic, having killed an entire ship-load of colonists just to get one item in the cargo bay.

Adam, her android bodyguard, is that item.

So you REALLY think House of Martok needs or wants such disreputable members amongst their ranks?

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Hmmmm... silence. I assume that answers your question there. LOL!

I have no offers of Klingon Fleet...but just wanted to say: love your characters' stories.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Hmmmm... silence. I assume that answers your question there. LOL!

I have no offers of Klingon Fleet...but just wanted to say: love your characters' stories.

Thanks! You can see what they look like here and read more extensive backgrounds on then.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    Hi all,

-Winters

Given that the KDF Fleet in your Armada is The House of Martok, I would guess it to be filled with honorable and noble warriors. At least, I would hope that it's filled with such warriors, otherwise it would sully the name.

Waysou is NOT an honorable warrior. She and her crew would gladly spill your blood and the blood of your entire family if it gained them even a slight advantage at the Dabo table.

Waysou is the captain. She's been a pirate her entire life and is VERY good at what she does.

Ka'hoc is the first mate (both in title and in Waysou's personal life bow chicka bow wow). He is the perfect compliment to her.

Ch'habok is the assumed name of a Klingon from the House of Torg, though he disavowed them quite publicly even before they were outed and discommendated by the High Council. The rest of Torg AND the House of Martok want him dead. Torg because he's a traitor, and Martok because he's a Torg.

Pahehk is a Klingon from the Duras family (distantly related) that gave up the pursuit of honor for the pursuit of wealth.

Onegu is a Lethean who has spent considerable time mastering his psychic abilities. Not to control them, but to use them. He is a sadistic psychopath who LOVES to hurt people physically and mentally.

Zogomal is a Gorn and probably the nicest person on the ship. He's the ship medic.

Rozach the Scourge, on the other hand, is a dark reflection of Zogomal. He is a barely civilized Gorn, only recently beginning to understand that pants are a thing and that people are not meant to be eaten.

Kara is probably the worst of the lot. She's completely amoral and sociopathic, having killed an entire ship-load of colonists just to get one item in the cargo bay.

So you REALLY think House of Martok needs or wants such disreputable members amongst their ranks?

Hey @themadprofessor#9835,

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were looking for a RP fleet. Anyway, best of luck! :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • Options
    Hi all,

-Winters

Hey @themadprofessor#9835,

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were looking for a RP fleet. Anyway, best of luck! :smile:

-Winters

I'm not. I just don't think that my toon would be a fit for the honorable name of Martok.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    alainir#9041 alainir Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Obscurea Chaotica is the STO;KDF arm of Discovery Fleet

Plundering, murdering, hidden in in the shadow and preventing the progress of our enemies is one of the key aims. A fleet of unscrupulous vagabonds is what we've effectively acquired with some Pirates and Mercenaries thrown in for good measure.

Group Name: Star Trek Discovery Community Group
    Fleet: Obscurea Chaotica (KDF: STO) / Discovery Fleet (FED: STO)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/gR2d9qX
    Timezones currently active: Weekday evenings mostly GMT/PST and All Weekends
    Languages: English and Spanish
    Membership: Mixed; UK, EU, US

Level 26 KDF fleet thats building up nicely. You'd be most welcome to check us out or we can catch up in game or discord or something for an informal chat.
  • Options
    Obscurea Chaotica is the STO;KDF arm of Discovery Fleet

Plundering, murdering, hidden in in the shadow and preventing the progress of our enemies is one of the key aims. A fleet of unscrupulous vagabonds is what we've effectively acquired with some Pirates and Mercenaries thrown in for good measure.

Group Name: Star Trek Discovery Community Group
    Fleet: Obscurea Chaotica (KDF: STO) / Discovery Fleet (FED: STO)
    Discord: https://discord.gg/gR2d9qX
    Timezones currently active: Weekday evenings mostly GMT/PST and All Weekends
    Languages: English and Spanish
    Membership: Mixed; UK, EU, US

Level 26 KDF fleet thats building up nicely. You'd be most welcome to check us out or we can catch up in game or discord or something for an informal chat.

Coolness. I sent you an in-game email.

Things I want in STO:

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Oh :::golf clap:::: I see someone came by with a fleet for you. :) Congrats! :)
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Oh :::golf clap:::: I see someone came by with a fleet for you. :) Congrats! :)

Yeah, if it's like he's saying, then I should feel right at home.

Things I want in STO: