test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crash in ESD and ISA stf

When I go on space ESD and ISA stf the game crash.After I restart the game it work.Does anyone else have this problem?How can I fix it?

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2017
    I seen a recent problem started in Neverwinter with Crash giving the follow error starting about June 22nd.

(DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED) while creating index buffer. Reason:
    0x887x0006 (DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG)

Then today in STO only after downloading 2.5gb of the 3.5gb patch when I restarted the game client I had something similar in Star Trek Online. In neverwinter it's happened several times daily up until yesterday Sunday July 16 when I was able to play for many many hours without fail so I don't know if they've finally identified at least a partial fix?

Still while my game client was very flawless yesterday and today I saw new people reporting similar issues only starting on Sunday so my problem went away and others starting having similar issues. So I suspect it may require a slightly different resolution depending on which Graphic Card / Driver your using.

I use NVidia and while I'm not sure if this is the problem you're having I had never seen this in STO or a game crash ever in the 3+ years I've played STO up until today when CrypticError sent a similar bug. I'm not sure if what you had was a Direct3D issue but after downloading tomorrow's patch I also saw what appeared to be a similar crash while the game client was only loading causing CrypticError tracking to report the issue.

I'm not sure if this is what you experienced as well, but up till today I never saw or had issue with game client crashing... Hoping Neverwinter team may have identified at least a partial fix or fix for most.
    0zxlclk.png