test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tailor Not Offering Options to Temporal Captains

byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
I recently leveled my Temporal captain to where I have all free outfit slots unlocked and, after obtaining a swimsuit, decided to make an Off-Duty outfit. In trying to use one of my unused slots to make said outfit I'm given only one option, Uniform. I have purchased Formalwear from the C-Store and have used the swimsuit item to unlock that for outfits. I should have, at the least, 4 options in creating an outfit.
oldracesbanner.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Known issue, need to buy new Outfit Slots to be able to choose different outfit categories, unfortunately.
  • Options
    That's the problem. My Temporal captain hasn't used any save the initial starting slot. The two other slots are completely unused and yet I'm being given no other options than Uniform. I've also no intention of using the slots till I have some means of actually using them on something other than a uniform.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    I feel ya, but to be able to use the outfit, you still need to buy new slots, whether the free ones you have are used or not. It has been a long standing issue that just isn't being addressed - maybe because it forces people to purchase Zen to get the slots? Lol
  • Options
    Can't buy slots if you have unused slots.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    That may be true, however to be able to slot other-than-uniform outfits, new slots need to be purchased. I guess the only way to go around it, is fill the unused slots and then buy a slot in order to be able to slot the outfit you want. Or wait for an official fix to this.