test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flare Mortar bug in Binary Circuit

mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
Ok so I see this is going on for quite some time yet no1 seems to report it.
In Binary Circuit instance, you can be blinded from the other side by the flare mortar from the competitive wargames reputation, even thru walls. Just did an instance when we got blinded from the first room, the doors didnt even opened yet. And that was constantly every 20-30 secs for the entire time of the match. Again, I say this, none from our team had the mortar, it was from the other side. If one team has the flare mortar then its an instant win for that team.
Is this working as intented? Cuz right now, blinding ppl thru walls, from the other side of circuit in Binary Circuit, its just a low troll weapon :( If you get blinded during platform crossing or energy spheres puzzle you are dead...

Comments

• mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    Re-centered target info icons for the following critters:

Sensor Disruption Pylon – Battle
    Long Range Automated Defense Turret – Battle
    Flare mortar

Was this a fix?

Sry bumping this becouse it seems that recentered "fix", if that was the intent, didnt worked at all.
    Again my team was blinded in Binary Circuit since the first room, even before opening the doors, by someone in the opposing team with a flare mortar and continued the whole instance.
    Please consider just removing the blinding effect and just make it a buff/debuff on perception or something...