test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tetryon suport omni beam array bug

mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
So the new competitive wargames reputation has a new beam call Omni Tetryon suport beam array. Unfortunally it seems its tagged as a crafted one since you cant equip it alongside a crafted one, of any kind. Tried tetryon, antiproton, disruptor and phaser.

The general rule so far seems to be 1 crafted omni beam + one special omni beam (episode reward, lobi store and I am assuming reputation too). But the tetryon suport omni beam from the competitive wargames reputation cant be equiped alongside a crafted omni beam.

Comments

• mcampbelldev#6660 mcampbelldev Member Posts: 8 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the heads up! This should be considered a Reward omni.
  • mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    Thank you too for the reply. Glad to help.
  • threatlevel0threatlevel0 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    So is this fixed now on PC? Is it fixed going in to Console? Before I craft the new Competitive Omni on PS4 I was curious which other Omni Beams it may stack with.

I know a crafted Omni Phaser won't stack with a Omni Pulse Phaser. Will a Omni Pulse Phaser stack with the Omni Competitive Rep Tetryon? Or should/will it?

I feel like they should all just be labeled Primary or Secondary Omni or something...
  • mosul33mosul33 Member Posts: 836 Arc User
    So is this fixed now on PC? Is it fixed going in to Console? Before I craft the new Competitive Omni on PS4 I was curious which other Omni Beams it may stack with.

I know a crafted Omni Phaser won't stack with a Omni Pulse Phaser. Will a Omni Pulse Phaser stack with the Omni Competitive Rep Tetryon? Or should/will it?

I feel like they should all just be labeled Primary or Secondary Omni or something...

Yes it is fixed, but I can only speak for PC. Sry have no clue what is happening on consoles side.

I belive so, those two phaser beams should stack becouse they are from different categories.