test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UI Feedback 5/25/2017

gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
With the old UI I could right click and invite someone to a private match.

Now I have to type their name out-this is more difficult.

With the old UI I could chat with the invited players in the waiting room/lobby.

Now there is no chat box-this is more difficult as the team cannot strategize.

I used to be able to organize and run teams of less the required amount of players for large missions like Breaking the Planet and Big Dig. Finding 20 people to play missions is difficult and not challenging with 20 lvl 60 players on the same map.

I noticed that I could not start Breaking the Planet with two people in the lobby. I'd like the option to be able to start with less than 20 people in the case of Breaking the Planet and Big Dig. I've run both these missions with groups the size of 3 to 17. It is great fun, keeps people playing the game, and playing missions with steep participant requirements (waiting for a pick up game of 20 people is hard as is finding 20 people to play).

Please reintroduce the right-click invite, lobby chat options, and allow smaller than allotted public queue required players, in this case 20, to play on the Breaking the Planet and Big Dig map as was the case before Season 13.

I was really disappoint that I could organize a Breaking the Planet run with less than 20 people, I'm worried about the errors and difficulty of the new UI and the effect of people wanting to queue and play parts of the game.

Joined STO in September 2010.