test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Mark Weekend is not boosting Competitive marks

iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
edited May 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I logged in after maintenance this morning I ran a Mirror to get my day started. Imagine my shock when I got a measly 116 marks, 55 of which were the Daily Bonus. I ran it again on a different character and got 118 marks. Now, unless they lowered the rewards for the Mirror event, I should be getting more marks than that with it being a Bonus Mark Weekend.

Then it dawned on me, I took Competitive marks both times and then it hit me. Competitive marks may be the only marks not getting the bonus. So I decided to do a little testing.

I ran a Binary Circuit to test out my theory and it seems to be correct. The Bonus Marks weekend is NOT boosting Competitive marks.

At all.

I got 64 marks for getting to the Boss Stage but finishing second in Binary Circuit, that is the normal payout. If the Bonus Marks were being applied, it would have been 96 marks.

Next I ran a Crystalline Entity and the Nukara marks got the bonus. I received 112 Nukara marks, normally on Advanced it's is 75. So add an additional 50% to that (rounding down) and you get 112 marks.

So in my limited testing, it's easy to see that Competitive marks clearly are not getting the bonus that the other mark categories ARE getting.

@ambassadorkael#6946, Is there any chance this can be fixed before the weekend is over?

Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
Post edited by iamynaught on