test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question About - LTS - And Not Getting The Rewards

So I was going through the reward given to lifetime subscribers because I wanted to respec one of my characters. I have never used a respect token before yet, oddly, even though I am an LTS and should have, by my count, 4, I have zero. Nodda, not one. I also noted that as an LTS I should also have gotten the - FREE Android Bridge Officer.

So how does one go about obtaining this - FREE Android Bridge Officer? Well I visited ESD and Elsa Mora and guess what, I cannot claim it. Not on any of my toons.

What gives?

What am I doing wrong?
What happened to those unique forum ranks I paid for?

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    Some of the respecs are obtained from leveling up. So if you were F2P, leveled up a character to 50, and then decided to purchase the LTS, then those respecs would not be available. There are 5 respecs available from the Veteran Rewards which should be available.

The Android Bridge Officer should be under the Special Officers section from Elsa Mora. If these rewards are not available, then I would check and see if the other LTS rewards are available like the Talaxian race, Liberated Borg race, Chimera and Manticore ship, and other rewards are available. It is possible that you upgraded the wrong account or your account is not registering as a LTS account.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    yeah, you have to get the Android from the Boff store in your faction hub.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The rewards are kind of scattered about the place in game.

Probably as a throwback to when the game didnt have a cash shop.

It really would make more sense if they were added into the legacy unlocks tab besides the various tribbles, ships and boffs rather than involving a trip to ds9 or finding the console/npc for envirosuits and fireworks. But as that'd make sense we're more likely to see them bumped off to the darkest hole in the delta quadrant and behind the quarantine zone in alpha.