test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

space joint of the galaxy fleet

mattymansonmattymanson Member Posts: 34 Arc User
space joint of the galaxy fleet

I am Matthew the Commander of the fleet age 33 level 60 and I have speical needs, you can join my fleet by finding me on one of ESD servers we have 37 members in total. We are a fresh new fleet from the start.

We welcome all new players for joining our fleet I hope you will stay with us and help as much as u can.

( please note all users come on at different times depending on what side of the globe)

​(we also have users with special needs please keep that in mind)

The Link below: takes you directly to our basic website for further info, We also have a fleet Captain as well who's not well at present who does 12 to 14 hr when I am a sleep.

https://matty09mansonboss.wixsite.com/sjotg-startrekonline

and if any problems please add me : MANSON@mattymanson

Comments

• mattymansonmattymanson Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Admiral Manson's log 30/3/2017

My fleet is doing well, with its up and downs as we are progressing to tier 1 on the starbase as some of my fleet needs to transwarp to our fleet starbase, there is a upgrade to do at the moment that needs our fleet's full attention.

They are focusing on the other projects witch I do not object to it as multitasking can be easy for some of us.

as I stated if any problems please add me : MANSON@mattymanson as we do need new members to join our fleet, the fleet captain as done a message on my behalf who's still not well at present.

Fleet Captains Message:

Hello Fleet,
    Let me start off with a short intoduction of myself. I'm James, and I've been STO'ing since 2011, with a short 3year break, but I'm back now.. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer them, or find the answers for you.
    With that out of the way, Commander Mathew has asked that I put together a short message for you, requesting you to help us grow the Fleet. The process is easy and the idea is simple. The more people we have, the bigger we are, the easier resources are to get ect..
    If you have a friend, or just meet someone, who is willing to join us, simply send them a Fleet invite. If you find them infront of you, or see their name in the chat box, just right click and choose "Invite to Fleet"... It's pretty simple..
    I personally, have an idea of how to grow us bigger, and if we all just TRY to follow this small idea, Big things will come of it.. ARE YOU READY??? OK!!! Here's the math..

We currently have 18+ members... If every existing member were to add 3 new members per week, and then the following week, the same, and so on... We would have the LARGEST FLEET STO has Ever Scene in Just 4 months!!! Now that's something to be proud of!!!

I'll see you all out there!!!
    James
  • pip11bpip11b Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    what exactly is the fleet for and what is the purpose?
  • imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    I have no idea personally despite being friends with matty. Shouldn't this be in the fleet recruitment section anyway?