test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For you DC fans

theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Ten Forward
Best Lex Luthor?

NMXb2ph.png
    "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
    -Lord Commander Solar Macharius

For you DC fans 7 votes

Gene Hackman
    42%
    allyoftheforcejcsteelejorantomalak 3 votes
    Jesse Eisenburg
    0%
    Kevin Spacey
    0%
    Micheal Rosumbaum
    57%
    coldnapalmgaraks31azrael605theanothername 4 votes

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
      edited March 2017
      Jesse Eisenberg
      This guy really played Luthor in some media?

Oh, as a parody of Luthor in an infamous sketch, perhaps, that's what you mean?
      hawku001x wrote: »
      I liked Clancy Brown. :)
      Hear, hear! Brown was best Luthor!
      Post edited by saurializard on
      #TASforSTO
      Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      Not a fan of Superman, or his arch nemesis. Infact outside of the Arrowverse, and all things Batman (except Batfleck), I generally find DC to be vastly inferior to Marvel ... too many DC heroes are absurdly overpowered.
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
      azrael605 wrote: »
      @saurializard

Batman v Superman
      thatsthejoke.jpg
      #TASforSTO
      Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      azrael605 wrote: »
      @saurializard

Batman v Superman
      Technically that was Lex Luthor Jr., not the same guy as the rest of them.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
      Missing John Shea from Lois and Clark. I can't decide if Rosenbaum or Brown is the better Lex Luthor. Easier with Joker since Mark Hamill is the best Joker.
    • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
      starkaos wrote: »
      Missing John Shea from Lois and Clark. I can't decide if Rosenbaum or Brown is the better Lex Luthor. Easier with Joker since Mark Hamill is the best Joker.

Idk, Heath Ledger was pretty damn good too, as was Jack Nicholson ... that one could be a three way tie as far as I'm concerned
      Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
      eaY7Xxu.png
    • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

Idk, Heath Ledger was pretty damn good too, as was Jack Nicholson ... that one could be a three way tie as far as I'm concerned

They seemed too serious for the role which is why Mark Hamill's Joker is the best. He is a psychopath that wants the world to burn, but he is having the time of his life in the process.
    • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
      edited March 2017
      Micheal Rosumbaum
      Hackman was too comedic; Spacey was too Hackman; Eisenberg was great as a mad scientist/villain but not so much as a Luthor. But I do like to see him getting another try at it. Rosenbaum... he nailed it. In the others defense: He had faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more prep time ;)

Edit: Shea was interesting. Still a tad too comedic for my taste, but that had to be for the flow of the L&C show. But he appeared more serious than Hackmans/Spaceys Luthor.
    • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
      Missing John Shea from Lois and Clark.

I wouldn't say missing...
      Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
      2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
      3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
      4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
      5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
      6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
      7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
      8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!