test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disconnects and their annoying (newish) consequence

Ok, so the disconnects are more frequent later. But that's not the biggest problem with them. The biggest issue is that now the game will kick you out of the que you we're in literally seconds before instead of letting you rejoin and continue like it was before the previous season.
THIS NEEDS TO STOP.
The introduction of the Arena of Sompek, which is a long que by design, means that for users who get dc'd more frequently one such event might be impossible to enjoy and on the worst of scenarios ruin hours and hours of work.
There is no need for a player to not be allowed to rejoin an instance or at least there is no reason I can think of, if the player in question can rejoin it in a decent amount of time as to still be considered eligible for the reward, lets say a few minutes.
Please fix this.

Comments

• thecrusher#6644 thecrusher Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I've had this experience, and so have several people I team with as well. It was observable that they were unable to return, so I've seen both perspectives on this issues. I even limited my participation in Arena of Sompek to just the reward because this is exactly what I expected people's experience was going to be.

Hopefully the Servers get the corrections they need, so no player ever has to go through this for any queue anymore.

*Fingers Crossed* Hoping the Server Team gets to read the forums just as the developers do as support claims even though the forum itself is described as supposedly just being peer to peer support.

"Which end is up? Nobody knows." - Schroeder
    Regards,

- Lifetime Gamer
    ColdNapalm; To be clear, this thread is about DC's, disconnects. Anything about "kicked" in the context you're using it is way off topic.
    Regards,

- Lifetime Gamer
    *SIGH* I you have to quote me ColdNapalm, well, "your insecurity's showing." ;) LOL Sorry to say you've got that backwards ColdNapalm. It's ok though because everyone's frustrated, and it's very difficult to understand how computers work in server environments because the complexities can be very confusing for those who aren't also industry pros such as myself. I've 20+ years experience, and I still learn new things here and there. You'll get the hang of it some day too as long as you improve your attitude to be open to learn from those with more knowledge than yourself. :)
    Regards,

- Lifetime Gamer