test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher cannot connect to patch server

Subject says it all. Stuck at "patching", no way to progress to even try to login. Game inaccessible.

Comments

• Options
    railgunnerrailgunner Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    You as well?? Stuck waiting trying to get the game patched, Really eager to get into the game since I just got my Attack Wing Enterprise-E with the Command Cruiser code....
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    I got about 38% of the way through then it stopped. Restarting the launcher has me at Patching . . . :(
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    kirex1200kirex1200 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My patching is taking forever pls help
  • Options
    vonludenpwevonludenpwe Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Stuck at "Version ST......
    So no patch.
  • Options
    sanokskyratsanokskyrat Member Posts: 479 Media Corps
    +1 to the OP
    1368747308047.cached_zpsl4joalbs.jpg
  • Options
    mersemerse Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    This issue is present for at least two years now. I don't think they gonna do anything about it.
  • Options
    knochengeigerknochengeiger Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Starts patching then gets stuck after a few KB, maximum i got is 3%. Cancelling, restarting or restarting launcher, doesn't help.
    Great job. Service as usual...
    We want to keep the foundry.
  • Options
    spaceoperatorspaceoperator Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I had this problem today (2/23/2017) for both STO and Neverwinter. To get the patching to work, (on Windows 10 64-bit) I started the Neverwinter directly from the program folder (not Arc). I deleted the Neverwinter (single process one from the "Background processes" section, not the Apps section one) and as soon as I did that it started patching real-time. However, it is still taking a long time to patch.

EDIT: I canceled the Neverwinter patch to try the STO patch and when I started STO directly from the game folder .exe file (I created desktop shortcuts), it started patching.
  • Options
    palaedinpalaedin Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Having same issue, took me several retries on Neverwinter to finally get it patched. Usually not this bad for me.
  • Options
    alchevsk1992alchevsk1992 Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Having the same problem, stuck at 2.4% It's probably the Arena of Sompek Special Event that's the cause for all this. It is probably taking a long time to patch because of it.
    tumblr_no772wVUH31u41vjso1_r1_1280.png

"Our history, our past, our present and our future is now forever changed. All we can do is preserve what is left and continue onwards. This is not a surrender nor defeat, we will continue the fight. This is our last hope, our last chance... for victory."

Vlasek D. Lasor - 4.19.3580

Star Trek Online: Foundry Storyline Series
  • Options
    naharikajalnaharikajal Member Posts: 232 Arc User
  • Options
    aidy1972ukaidy1972uk Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Same issue, patching slow as a slow thing having a slow day!