test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Xbox one server status

Ive tried to log in several times and each time it fails to connect to the account server. are there issues with the game servers right now?

Comments

• Options
    coldspike1coldspike1 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    i was wondering the same thing I get cant retrieve security token
  • Options
    sptech78#7301 sptech78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited February 2017
    This morning I was playing "Fluidic Space" mission on Xbox and the screen froze, then I was kicked out of the game back to the home screen. I tried going back into STO, but the game either froze on loading my profile and kicking me out of the game, or would freeze and kick me out when loading a mission. I tried on my other Xbox with the same result. I completely shut down both Xbox's and got the same result. Xbox Live Service Status shows no issues. I'm unsure what is going on. It doesn't appear to be console related, but I could be wrong. This sounds more like a server related issue. Hopefully it's only temporary.

I also noticed that before this occurred, while playing fighting some Borg cubes, the game froze, then returned to normal game play. This happened a couple of times.

**Update: I think I have narrowed down the problem to playing a specific mission in "Fluidic Space". I removed STO from my Xbox, then reinstalled. I was able to play other missions, but when I went back to this mission, which I believe is "Submerged" in the "Borg Advance" missions, it attempts to load the mission, then freezes for a moment and the game crashes back to the Xbox home screen.
    Post edited by sptech78#7301 on
  • Options
    mcole28mcole28 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I was playing on my main character about two hours ago and got a disconnect at ESD. Now when I try to log into that character it gets almost to the end of the loading bar and then sits there. I haven't been able to play that character since. I can log into my TOS character with no issues.
  • Options
    mrsmooth84mrsmooth84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The same thing has happened to me also on Xbox one playing Morality episode one and after talking to the npc's and entering the portal when it loads freezes and unfreeze and a quick buzz sound and crashes to the Xbox dashboard and same with login in to my character