test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seventh Anniversary Accolade?

Did anyone got the 7th year accolade? Previously it was enough to do the event mission; a fleet mate told me this year would need the 1k event grind but after I did that still nothing.

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    There was no accolade for the 6th anniversary, so I doubt there will be a 7th either.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    There was no accolade for the 6th anniversary, so I doubt there will be a 7th either.

There most certainly was one for the 6th Anniversary. sto.gamepedia.com/Accolade/General_Accolade

They haven't addressed the lack of one this year, but I would definitely do the Omega Stabilization daily at least once on every character that you want the accolade for, since they've retroactively added one when the event was over for those that did just that at least once before.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Oh yeah, my mistake, it was the 5th year that was bugged. Been too long, can't keep all these years straight.

The 5th years anniversary accolade didn't exist during the event and was added retroactively sometime later. If history repeats itself, it may be added later again, and awarded to characters that completed Q's omega mission at least once.