test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is my Romulan BOFF still wearing rags?

jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
Maybe it has changed, but why can't I dress my Romulan Republic BOFF with the same uniform the rest of my BOFFs use? It's strange seeing three of my BOFFs in the newest gear and my Romulan is running around in rags. You would think with all the time that's passed since Legacy of Romulus that they would wear the same uniform as the ship's crew.

Comments

• ayuresayures Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It would be nice if Diplomacy boffs could wear the same uniforms as the rest of the crew, too. At the very least, though, Romulan boffs should be allowed to wear Romulan uniforms.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Agreed. I have a Romulan BOFF on my crew, and it's annoying they can't wear the Republic uniform.

One thing they can wear, interestingly enough, is the Republic LTS longcoat. But even then, with most of the Republic pieces missing, it's a bit of a mess.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    I concur as a hardcore Rommie... It is bad enough we did not get a stand alone faction but several of the quality of life elements for us seems half baked and seemingly forgotten about. Sadly really....
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè