test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Multi-Mission Explorers

thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
Multi-Mission Explorers : Wow. FEDs get three really cool looking ships that look like a fair amount of time was put in to the look of those models.

HOWEVER, My main character is ROM. I have a secondary KDF character too. I buy a ton of stuff for my Romulan, and I kick back some loot to my KDF toon as well, on the odd occasion that something sweet is coming down the tubes.

The ROM and KDF MME's look like CRAPTIC garbage scows. No wait. I meant they should be Hauled Away AS Garbage.

BOYCOTT the MME's. We have to send a message to the ship devs by voting with our cash. If you feel like I do, that's alright, that's alright, good times, good times. Well, woke up this morning with a wine glass in my hand / Whose wine? What wine? Where the hell did I dine? / Must have been a dream I don't believe where I've been / Come on, let's do it again...
​​
STAR TREK
lD8xc9e.png

Comments

• Options
    marraak#1089 marraak Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Actually the Federation ships aren't in much better shape. They have some really nice looking options, unfortunately none of them work. The ability to change the appearance is almost non-existant, most skins don't work with various types, most parts won't mix and match, in a couple of cases you can't get some whole variants just using the basic tab, not the advanced where your mixing and matching, to work either. You change the appearance at stardock but when you beam back up, bang.. it defaults back to the ugliest looking one they have in the entire pack. It's incredibly frustrating. I've reported it, hopeully they will get it fixed soon because my goodness these are awesome ships stats wise.