test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilithium Week(end?)

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
There seems to be an entire week of bonus dilithium coming up (thursday 2nd-thursday 9th). I wonder if this is a mistake or in fact a great surprise. I'm very eager to refill my dwindling reserves ;)

Comments

• jaredza#2872 jaredza Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    That would be fantastic
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I would love an entire Dilithium week. I'd get my miners going in a heartbeat on that.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Oh no, not more overlapping events.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    Star Trek Online is running a special weekend event where you can earn bonus Dilithium Ore by playing content throughout the game! It’s time to hit the drills, Captains! The Dilithium Ore event runs from 9AM PST Thursday, February 2 until 10AM PDT Monday, February 6th.
    arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10367243-dilithium-weekend%21

So not a full week after all? Or is the in game calender right and this blog wrong? Some clarification would be appreciated.
  • stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects no longer receive a bonus.
    This excludes Event Reputation Projects

WAT?
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    WAT?

It's been like this for at least a couple of years.

• stupidconversionstupidconversion Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    WAT?

It's been like this for at least a couple of years.

No, I mean that this makes no sense in English. Is it trying to say the same thing twice or contradict itself?

It says "A is excluded, except for A."
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Unrefined Dilithium is utterly irrelevant to me on my main. At 8K a day, it will take me ca. 3 years to refine everything I have already; so, everything they throw at me now, be it doubled or quadrupled even, is essentially for ever out of reach.

My alt will be happy with it, though. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects no longer receive a bonus.

WAT?

I think this needs to be:

Dilithium rewards from completing Event Reputation Projects the final Reputation Projects for reaching Tier 5 in a Reputation tree no longer receive a bonus.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Also includes the turning in of 'Elite Marks' that was part of 'The Great Nerfing' along with the Awards from those Special Events (Crystalline Catastrophe, Mirror, Breach, etc.).

Look they have just extended the Key Sale to a full week. So this all may be part of a big Anniversary celebration to keep stuff going practically 24x7.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns