test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tzenkathi Battlezone Broken ?

Nothing is happening. It's just an empty map. Did you forgot to put the npcs in? :O
2gdi5w4mrudm.png
Typhoon Class please!

Comments

• lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Seems to be broken...
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • rekeebrekeeb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Agreed, appears to be broken
    Fleet Battle Cruiser Presto
    T6 Tac Command Battlecruiser Roll The Bones
    Xindi Aquatic Narcine Dreadnaught Carrier Different Stages
    IVXX Senior Officer

• horizons2052horizons2052 Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    This is very disappointing. The battlezone is one quarter of the new content. They released to us three quarters of what they had and left the other quarter out. Perhaps maybe they should have kept the release of the season a week out, releasing it a week from today instead of today.

I find it impossible to believe they did not know it was broken before they launched it.
  • stee1maxstee1max Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    TZENKATHI BATTLEZONE BROKEN ?
    Kinda not surprised.
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    Seems broken.

And it appears they zero'd my Terran Marks (good thing I don't need to use them for anything). So typical Cryptic update so far! Excellent.

On the other hand- I rather like the Tzenkethi Front.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    The Tzenkethi are taking a dump. They will be back after a patch. :p
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    And it appears they zero'd my Terran Marks (good thing I don't need to use them for anything). So typical Cryptic update so far! Excellent.
    Been shown to be a display bug only

You still have them

That's nice, thanks for that info.

I would likely never found out on my own (until they fixed the display) as I likely would never even have tried to spend them.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I hope they fix it tomorrow morning!
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    The Tzenkethi in the Tzenkethi Battlezone were no longer up to the standards of quality of Star Trek Online and removed to make the game better.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    iconians wrote: »
    The Tzenkethi in the Tzenkethi Battlezone were no longer up to the standards of quality of Star Trek Online and removed to make the game better.

New players were getting lost there.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    "Eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right? Hello. Yes?"
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Highly disappointing, this was the content I was most looking forward to.

Oh well, maybe I'll get to try again tomorrow.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Some instances were working fine earlier, I had the fortune of someone call out they had enemies in Zone Chat and was able to switch. I was disappointed to get a bunch of Lukari Marks, but no Elite Marks, even though I was there start to finish, killing all three dreadnaughts.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User

That's a knee slapper.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Seems like there is an issue with progression of the BZ in some instances.

When this first hit tribble, us tribble testers encountered the same issue. The devs manually moved the instance along so we could get further data for them. A next tribble patch then resolved the issue.

It seems something happened in the code transfer between tribble to holodeck.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User

The Ancient Aliens did it. Taking all the new aliens with them as they ran away from the Illuminati...
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    So, what's everyone else going to be doing during tomorrow's unscheduled maintenance?
    8b6YIel.png?1