test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fat Starships

nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
So with the release of the new dreadnoughts how crowded will spawn in points be for system and sector space areas? Back when Scimitars were released I was catching my scimitar's wing on other scimitars when entering a system. These days there's all kinds of fat ships around. Is it time for a salad diet for all star ships? :smiley:
Green people don't have to be.... little.

Comments

• tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    I want a Titan from EVE.
  • jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »
    So with the release of the new dreadnoughts how crowded will spawn in points be for system and sector space areas? Back when Scimitars were released I was catching my scimitar's wing on other scimitars when entering a system. These days there's all kinds of fat ships around. Is it time for a salad diet for all star ships? :smiley:

Yeah salad with a few doughnuts , maybe some bacon wrapped doughnuts, some doughnuts wrapped bacon wrapped doughnuts, OH and topped with a nice chocolate syrup dressing :)
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,310 Arc User
    nimbull wrote: »

Can't be helped.

We tried to get the Klingon warriors to follow a training regime to get back in shape, but they kept munching down roasted Targ and bloodwine. Afterwards they began complaining like a pair of sissy cardassians that their movement inside the empire's ships was being restricted and those lazy engineers should build bigger (wider) ships.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.