test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't claim exchange officer from Ambassador Sugihara after Diplomatic Tier 4

johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
edited January 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have the "Exchange Officer" mission showing on the In Progress tab, and I clicked on the Exchange Officer button in conversation with Ambassador Sugihara. He told me to pick out an officer from his Store. But when I go to his Store, all the options are greyed out. This is with a TOS character who hasn't chosen any of the officers yet. I tried logging out and then back in, but that didn't help. I submitted a ticket at Arc Support here.

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Do you have a spare Bridge Officer slot?
    Do you have 15 Boffs already waiting in the "Candidates" section of the character screen?
    It is most likely one of the above items that is stopping you purchasing a Boff from Sugihara. I'm guessing the second one.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    Do you have a spare Bridge Officer slot?
    Do you have 15 Boffs already waiting in the "Candidates" section of the character screen?
    It is most likely one of the above items that is stopping you purchasing a Boff from Sugihara. I'm guessing the second one.

You are correct! I had a full set of 15 Candidates. It didn't occur to me that it would be a problem when I had open main Boff slots. Thank you.